In this issue of Autovolt : Main feature articles in this issue are:
- AUTOVOLT AWARDS: Our first ever electric and hybrid awards! This covers more than 40 pages of the most exceptional electric and hybrid cars currently on the market.
- FEATURE: We take the BMW i8 out for a spin to see if it really is an economical sports car.
- FEATURE: The story of Kingston University’s Ion Horse eBike, as told by those who lived it.
- REVIEW: The Infiniti Q70 is a luxury barge with a hybrid powertrain. We see if it is any good.
- TECHNOLOGY: Electric Motors Explained
- BUYING GUIDE: Honda Insight Gen.1
- REAR VIEW: Scrapping the Counterpart Driving Licence
To find out more info about what’s inside this issue, visit www.autovolt-magazine.com
The latest EV & hybrid news, plus handy guides explaining electric and hybrid vehicles to both the beginner and enthusiast alike complement every issue.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Autovolt (issue Jul/Aug 2015) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!