In this issue of Autovolt : Main feature articles in this issue are:
- FEATURE: ELECTROFLIGHT: Electroflight is an ambitious British project to create an electric aeroplane capable of 300 mph. AutoVolt takes an in-depth look at the project and what it might mean for electric aviation.
- FEATURE: ENERGY SWITCHING: AutoVolt asks leading renewable energy supplier Ecotricity what really goes on behind the scenes when switching energy company. The answers are surprising!
- FEATURE: HYPER HYBRIDS: An exclusive look at three of the world’s most desirable hypercars, which just happen to be hybrid. AutoVolt talks to Paul Bailey, the lucky chap who owns all three of these amazing cars.
- FEATURE: TESLA SUPERCHARGER RALLY: AutoVolt was invited to attend this exclusive event, the first official European Supercharger rally. We experience a Model S 85 all the way to Amsterdam and back.
- REVIEW: TESLA MODEL S 85: The best-selling version of this iconic electric car, fully tested by us.
- FIRST DRIVE: TESLA MODEL S P85D: Yes, more Tesla! AutoVolt gets a first drive in Tesla’s supercar beating P85D. It’s shockingly (or should that be insanely) quick!
- TECHNOLOGY: SOLAR PANELS: All you wanted to know about solar power.
- REVIEW: FORD MONDEO HYBRID: A great car installed with hybrid, does it make sense?
- FIRST DRIVE: VW PASSAT GTE: AutoVolt is taken to Amsterdam (again) to test drive the latest VW plug-in hybrid.
- BUYING GUIDE: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID: Our guide to buying a used Civic Hybrid.
- REAR VIEW: Is Wireless Charging Worthwhile?
To find out more info about what’s inside this issue, visit www.autovolt-magazine.com
The latest EV & hybrid news, plus handy guides explaining electric and hybrid vehicles to both the beginner and enthusiast alike complement every issue.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Autovolt (issue Sep/Oct 2015) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!