In this issue of Autovolt : FIRST DRIVE: New 2016 Toyota Prius -
The new 4th generation Prius gets put through its paces by Tim Barnes-Clay.
FIRST UK DRIVE: Nissan LEAF 30kWh
- Previously driven in France, how does the 30kWh LEAF fair in our cooler climes?
FEATURE: Living With a Fuel Cell Car
- AutoVolt lives with a Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell for a few days to find out what it’s like living with a hydrogen car and its differences.
FEATURE: Hydrogen Record Attempts
- We try our hand at a new World Record!
FIRST DRIVE: BMW X5 xDrive40e
- BMW’s first plug-in hybrid is an SUV, we get behind the wheel and see what it’s like.
FIRST DRIVE: Volvo XC90 T8 Twin-Engine
- We try Volvo’s first new car from their all-new platform
INTERVIEW: Lars Lagstrom
- Five minutes with Lars Lagstrom, XC90 project leader.
TECHNOLOGY: Qualcomm Halo
- AutoVolt is given an exclusive behind the scenes look at Qualcomm Halo, wireless charging.
REVIEW: Toyota Rav4 Hybrid
- New design, new hybrid. But, does Toyota’s powertrain work in this crossover?
REVIEW: Nissan e-NV200 Evalia
- Seven seats and pure electric, is this Nissan’s most practical e-NV200 yet?
FEATURE: New v Used EVs
- We team up with EcoCars4Sale to provide a handy comparison between buying new or used electric vehicles.
BUYING GUIDE: Renault Twizy
- Our guide on buying the cute Twizy, but is it cuddly or should it be avoided?
To find out more info about what’s inside this issue, visit www.autovolt-magazine.com
The latest EV & hybrid news, plus handy guides explaining electric and hybrid vehicles to both the beginner and enthusiast alike complement every issue.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Autovolt (issue Mar/Apr 2016) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!