In this issue of Autovolt : Main features in this issue are:
• EVs and Hybrids in pictures - EV photos from the past two months.
• Latest news - A selection of electric & hybrid vehicles, eco and racing news.
• Tom Curtis’ Leaf - Part three of Tom’s ownership experience with his second hand Nissan Leaf.
• LifeStyle Gear - The latest gear, tech and gadgets to complement your electrified vehicle.
• COLUMN: Jonny Smith - Jonny discusses the rapid rise of EVs and enjoys a preview of Vanda’s Motochimp and Dendrobium… apparently, they’re flowers.
• FIRST DRIVE: Toyota Prius Plug-in - We head to Catalonia to drive the new Prius Plug-in and get to grips with its electric range.
• TECHNOLOGY: NAVYA ARMA - For the first time in the UK, we experience the ARMA, a level 5 autonomous shuttle bus that works today.
• REVIEW: VW e-up! - Do the latest updates to Volkswagen’s baby electric car make a difference? We find out.
• FIRST DRIVE: Renault Zoe Z.E.40 in the UK - An update to our review in issue 16, we test the new Zoe on UK roads and get a taste for EVs with 150+ miles range.
• INSIGHT: Is bigger always better? - A question of battery size. Do we really need bigger batteries in electric cars or is it best to stick with smaller, cheaper batteries?
• REVIEW: Hyundai Ioniq & Kia Niro Hybrids Dual Test - The latest hybrids from Hyundai and Kia are both based on the same platform and powertrain. We drive them back to back.
• Back Pages [IN EVERY ISSUE] - Get to grips with EVs using our handy guides, included in each issue.
• Rear View BY LUCY HARGRAVE - The topic this issue: Should the first MOT be after four years?
To find out more info about what’s inside this issue, visit www.autovolt-magazine.com
The latest EV and hybrid news, plus handy guides explaining electric and hybrid vehicles to both the beginner and enthusiast alike complement every issue.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Autovolt (issue Mar/Apr 2017) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!