In this issue of Sea Angler : Sea Angler is Britain’s s biggest-selling sea fishing magazine. Launched in 1972, it
covers shore and boat angling in depth, and explores the exciting world of bass fishing, kayaking and light rock fishing. Check every issue for:
* Coastalfile: an area-by-area guide to what’s going to be caught around the coast over the coming weeks PLUS a UK Tide Table
* Penn Sea Leagues: Sea Angler is the only title to offer match anglers their own Competition Leagues
* Full tackle tests: we showcase new gear as it becomes available in tackle shops
* Bass section: every month we run a section of the magazine dedicated to Britain's best sport fish
* Shimano Mission Catch Competition
* Technical and Tactical advice
Illustrated by the best photographs in the business and supported with clear and concise rig artwork so that traces can be copied to improve catch results, we will help you catch through the four seasons.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Sea Angler (issue Jan - Feb 2016) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!
Bauer Consumer Media Ltd