In this issue of Web Designer : Web Designer is the premier magazine for aspiring online creatives and industry professionals. Each issue offers cutting-edge practical projects spanning HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, WordPress and mobile apps, as well as hosting features and interviews with the web community’s most influential design agencies and leading people. A dedicated Web Developer section takes the tutorials and advice down to the code level, and will inspire web professionals to take their projects to new heights.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Header – discussing the hottest topics from the web-design world every issue with comment from industry professionals
• Lightbox – inspiration and workshop pages alongside in-depth agency interviews
• Tutorials – regular step-by-step features on WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Photoshop
• Web Developer – dedicated to the code-heavy side of modern online design
• Portfolio – championing the talents of independent web designers and studios
• Crowd Source – emails, tweets and comments from the Web Designer community
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/webdesigner to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Web Designer (issue Issue 230) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!