In this issue of Happiful Magazine : Get cosy this winter with our November issue. This month, we’re bringing you an invigorating range of features including:
– Love Island star Chris Hughes on low-mood, panic attacks, and the power that he finds in being vulnerable
– We speak to seven counsellors about their best advice for everything from stress to body image
– How does a diagnosis of CPTSD differ to PTSD? We find out more.
– The plus-size model Georgina Horne speaks about bereavement and creating an online community
– What does it mean to experience eco-anxiety? And what can we do to curb it?
– From baths to burners, how can aromatherapy enhance our wellbeing?
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Happiful Magazine (issue November 2019) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!