In this issue of Happiful Magazine : Celebrate the closing of another year with our December issue. This month, read a range of uplifting features including:
– Founder of GIRL vs CANCER, Laura Mahon reflects on life after trauma.
– Eight questions to ask when you need to check in on your mental health.
– Expert tips for putting insomnia to be, for good.
– Author, Scarlett Curtis explains why it’s OK to feel blue.
– 30% of millennials and 15% of boomers report loneliness. Find out how to thrive on your own.
– We share the ABCs of IBD
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Happiful Magazine (issue December 2019) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!