In this issue of Happiful Magazine : Appreciate moments of joy with our July issue. This month, we’re bringing you an empowering range of features including:
– A bibliotherapist sharing how the right book at the right time can be an incredible tool to support our mental health
– Writer and campaigner Jack Monroe on not shying away from difficult subjects
– Experts reveal how laughter therapy can help relieve stress
– Discover our top 20 greatest mental health books of all time
– Author Annabel Karmel opens up about her experience with grief
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Happiful Magazine (issue July 2020) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!