In this issue of Film Stories Magazine : * The mighty Jason Isaacs on Hotel Mumbai, making Event Horizon, working with Michael Bay, fandom, and his experience with Jeff Goldblum when making his very first movie.
* Is Hollywood now losing control of the movies?
* A big guide to lots of UK film festivals
* What’s the current state of British horror cinema
* The quietly influential movies of Mos Def
* The behaviour of Brits at the cinema
* Disability in horror
* A big dissection of The Predator, and where it stumbled
* What does a film actually look like? And how does it get to your local pictureplex?
All this, and much much more!
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Film Stories Magazine (issue Issue 8) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!
Film Stories Magazine
SIMON BREW LIMITED