In this issue of The Pattern Pages : Read and love Issue 12 of The Pattern Pages digital sewing magazine for those who love fashion and making their own clothes.
- New sewing patterns hot off the press
- We asked you, “What’s your favourite pattern that you make time and time again?”
- We heart BIG blossoms - Larger than life floral prints are in and can inject some much needed colour to your wardrobe
- Meet the maker – Sew to Grow We catch up with Lindsey Rae whose passion is to teach the world to sew!
- 10 minutes with…Erica Bunker from Erica Bunker DIY Style
- Meet the maker - We chat to Ian Berry who cuts up pieces of denim clothing to create portraits, urbanscapes and other works of art
- Tips on buying a new sewing machine!
- Sew the look – In the folds - Be adventurous with pleats!
- An introduction to pleats - Wendy Ward shows how to make two of the simplest pleats to add fullness to your garment
- Fabulous fur - Julie Bonnar shares her top tips for sewing with faux fur
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read The Pattern Pages (issue 12) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!