In this issue of History Scotland : History Scotland is Scotland's premier history magazine, providing fascinating features on topics from all branches and periods of Scottish history and archaeology, written by leading historians, archaeologists and museum curators.
Every issue of History Scotland features:
• In-depth news on the latest research, discoveries and exhibitions
• New findings and research you can’t read anywhere else
• Updates from local history and archaeology projects
• Expert, in-depth book reviews
• Columns from National Records Scotland, National Galleries of Scotland and Scottish Genealogy Society
• A comprehensive guide to history and archaeology events, lectures, society meetings and exhibitions
The hugely popular bi-monthly magazine was launched in October 2001 at the Royal Museum in Edinburgh by Professor Christopher Smout, Historiographer Royal. It is backed by the Scottish history and archaeology professions with leading representatives from a variety of different disciplines on the Editorial Board.
The magazine is a must-read for anyone with a passion for Scotland's rich history and heritage.
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read History Scotland (issue Jan-Feb 2019) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!
WARNERS GROUP PUBLICATIONS PLC