In this issue of Indian Management : The cover theme of the November issue is ‘middle management’. Experts—Muniinder K Anand, Managing Director- India & South Asia, Center for Creative Leadership; Professor John Colley, Associate Dean, Warwick Business School; Walter Vieira, a marketing consultant, author, and former chairman, International Council of Management Consulting Institutes; Dr Debashish Sengupta, Professor, Alliance University, and author of The Life of Y share perspectives on the role, relevance, and importance of middle managers who act as a bridge between the C-Suite and the remainder of the workforce.
Others who have contributed are:
• Peshwa Acharya, Chief Marketing Officer, Sterling Holiday Resorts Limited
• Abhishek Totawar, Assistant Professor, Organizational Behaviour, Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
• Capt J Raghuram, an ICF certified PCC level Executive Coach and an OD consultant
• Ashish Janiani, founder, Motivational Diaries
• Indranil Chakraborty, founder, StoryWorks and author of Stories at Work
• Chaitanya Ramalingegowda, co-founder, Wakefit.co
• Shweta HandaGupta, co-founder, QuadraBrain® Transformation Solutions and an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach
• Leo Bottary, a thought leader, author of What Anyone Can Do, and co-author of The Power of Peers
• Dr Aseem Chauhan, Dr Manoj Joshi, and Dr Ashok Kumar, Amity University
• Doug Skonord, founder and CEO, Transition Management Inc
What is Readly?
With Readly you can read Indian Management (issue November 2018) and thousands of other magazines on your tablet and smartphone. Get access to all with just one subscription. New releases and back issues – all included.
Try Readly For Free!
Spenta Multimedia Private Limited